As I review Lane Harbin‘s article in Business 2 Community, I see that most of the tips apply to our IT Newsletter service:
- Create content for the mobile reader
- We format our newsletters for the web, tablets and mobile devices
- Add a personal touch
- You will be listed as the sender and the recipients name will included e.g. in the Subject line
- Tell amazing stories
- We try to pick the best stories from trade papers then our own reader clicks let us know what is amazing
- Let subscribers self-select content with a preference center
- We build the newsletters for each reader based on their selects in the preference center (profile).
- Curate, don’t automate
- We leverage our experience to curate the best content, avoiding product or vendor pitches, political opinions, content that is too timely
- Monitor your metrics
- You can see who opens and what they click.
Email newsletters are a great way to engage subscribers and provide value that goes beyond a solid product and strong customer service. When you want an IT newsletter, use our service to get a service that subscribers simply can’t ignore!