I hope you know that the 8th Annual ITPalooza is this week:
As you are senior IT professional, I’d like to invite you to attend as my guest.
TechLauderdale is a non-profit group tasked with promoting the growth and awareness of the thiving technology ecosystem of South Florida.
- We don’t buy or sell products or services
- We don’t hire IT professionals or find jobs for them.
- We don’t provide capital for startups or help firms find funding.
We are a catalyst – we being members of the community together at events like ITPalooza and vBeers where
- Solution providers and people in need of those solutions can connect
- Hiring manager or recruiters can find candidates for their open positions
- investors and those seeking investments can connect
ITPalooza serves the community best when we bring the right poeople togther. To that end, the volunteers who run ITPalooza have:
- Organized a great location/facility in the Convention Center
- Enagaged moderators and speakers for 30 great panels/presentations
- Signed up 100+ sponsors/exhibitors
Our commitment to the sponsors, exhibitors, moderators and speakers is that senior members of the South Florida technology community will be there in large numbers, so that’s why we need you and your staff to attend!
Here’s my ask:
- Attend if you can
- Encouarge your IT staff to attend
- Participate in the ‘Treasure Hunt’ by stopping at 5 or more tables/booths
- Visit the TechLauderdale booth and learn about volunteering, membership (individual/corporate) and event sponsorships
- Bring a Toy for the Toys for Tots charity (we are proud to be one of the largest toy contributors to this first class charity)
- Attend one or more of the many sessions
Use this URL to register for a free ticket for yourself and your senior IT staff
Please do not share that link with anyone else.
Please share this URL your IT staff, friends and colleagues. It is for a discounted ticket ($49 rather that $89)
I believe that this year’s ITPalooza will be awesome and you can expect to see a lot of activity from TechLauderdale in 2020 under the leadership of our new CEO, Cecil Kidd.
John J. McLaughlin
(954) 324 7867
Vice President, TechLauderdale Powered by the SFTA
Editor/Publisher, IT News and Events, LLC.
Enterprise Architect, Nexenta by DDN
1981 NW 38th Terrace, Coconut Creek, FL 33066